Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Rainy Day Blue-Grey

I love rain. I am so happy right now you can't even believe it. I've got my fleece footie pajamas on, Bath & Body Works Marshmallow Fireside candle lit, heater on, drinking a salted caramel mocha. Heaven. (Except for the fact that I need to leave for work soon) However, this rain is making it hard to take good nail pictures! I think I am going to need a lightbox soon....

Since today is a lovely rainy blue-grey I decided to break out one of my untrieds - Hare Ancient Affairs. A lovely grey base with blue micro-shimmers! This is gorgeous, I hope you guys can see the shimmer in the pictures! This was 3 coats I believe, topped with a nice thick coat of Seche Vite and moisturized thoroughly with Lush Lemony Flutter! This is by far my HG (holy grail) hand cream/cuticle moisturizer. I havent had any for over 2 months and finally made a trip to Lush to stock up (and also got my helmer at Ikea! That post will be coming soon once I paint it and make it look pretty! Any suggestions for designs? I'm thinking large navy blue chevrons?) Anyways, enjoy! <3



Sorry for this horrible flash picture but it shows the shimmer really well!



Have a great day everyone!

-Victoria

No comments:

Post a Comment